Montag, 18. Februar 2013

rebuilding and more


I did some rebuilding at my store. No worries, the floating isles remain, but there is more space which means more things to see in the long run. Regarding "long run" - you will have to walk much more now, because the teleport stones are deactivated temporarily. Of course you can fly, too! if you havent got a flight boost, you can grab one at the sign nearby the store entrance.

Maybe you have noticed a small bottle with glowbugs at my store... Yes, it has been there for a while, but finally i released them for sale.

I also found time to enhance an older product: the wheat grass.
Unfortunately this enhancement has not lowered the prim count - but i think it is really worth the few prims more.

More things to come soon - i have a long list (made of real paper) on my desk and every free rl minute goes into working off that list.

Bookmark this blog or join my inworld group to stay informed.

Keine Kommentare: