Sonntag, 14. Juni 2009

moaii is back


okay... long story, but it ends with the monthly tier to be grandfathered at a modest price...

I just need the space to show all the things i have created and to be able to build without removing any displayed object. And i love designing sims! xD

The whole thing is still under construction and i think it will take some time till its finished - but you are always invited to peek in.
I have a mixture of urban (not grungy) and natural design in my mind and i started to raise up a harbor area.
I will soon install a 7 seas fishing kit and probably a magic carpet ride as well as my lovely glowing crystal cave. Bigger and more beautiful and filled with lots of new crystals and mushrooms.

The volcano and the magic stone circle are there already and the sim is growing almost everyday.

I have also updated my reed vase with toggleable sounds and a color changer and released "Herbie the Bean" - a nice sculpty plant for your window sill...

Oh and last but not least:

HERS THE SLURL

Namaste!

Keine Kommentare: