Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2009

updates


I spent much time to update my volcano engine to mono and better scripting at all and passed them out to the people who have puchased it.
If i have missed you, please leave me a message inworld and you will get your fresh copy.
You could also use the redelivery terminal to get an updated version. Thats why i love hippoVend. xD
Anyone who has huge plans and thinks my volcano engine is too small can buy it and then touch the optional update vendor in my mainstore to get the big bad brother of the volcano engine. It throws 5 m rocks and is really bad ass but also low lag scripted and versatile like the original.
It works also if you have previously purchased the volcano engine version 2.1 or 3 inworld.
If you bought it at Xstreet, just IM me, ill pass you one manually, since Xstreet doesnt offer such a great API like hippoVend. (again - i love it, LOL)

More updates: well... just come to my place and see, many new products, but still not everything for sale, sorry - but it will follow soon.
One thing is the great lighthouse i developed in one whole day. Its inspired by a lighthouse in my RL hometown. I just love it and have rezzed it to be looked at and to be sit on at my sim. Great decoration for every harbor area.
The harbor area is another nice spot that makes Moaii a little bit like my hometown. It offers a 7seas fishing site, cosy places to sit and nice houses or shops to rent. Always worth a look.
Enough updates for today...
Be sure: more will follow soon.

Keine Kommentare: