Samstag, 18. Dezember 2010

long time no see...


Hello dear friends and interested readers!
I know i havent written here a long time, but rl and sl projects took long time. At least i want to show some sl results here - to view it inworld just check my sl profile for my current shop location.

Heres the hub with a holographic tree. My intention was to create an environment oh high technology going hand in hand with nature - like high tech should be. Not on cost of the environment, but in balance with it.

This tree should be familiar to you. I was very fascinated about the idea of neural networks connecting humans and environment.

Get a sneak preview of an ongoing project. A new family of beech trees. It will include small and tall versions as well as a small forest with neat light rays.

Floating isles at its best. If you have a chance visit the isle with the waterfalls but dont throw stones into the pond - the kois need a calm environment.

Keine Kommentare: