Montag, 2. Mai 2011

welcome home

I worked on a new products to strengthen my home decoration and furniture range recently.
Lets see what i have made:

A set of layer glued bent tables.
Round and minimalistic shapes cobined with different wood verneers and a smaller table that can be changed with a color picker panel.


I also finished a long time project - the COMFY cornercouch.
Its shape is based on the COMFY couch i already made, but i took some time and learned something about baked textures in blender.

Be sure the smaller COMFY will get a baked texture update very soon, too.

Another nice example for the combination of modern and organic design is the LOTUS lamp.
It might look prim intensive, but with oblong sculpties i managed it to have only 5 prims.
It has a color change and color fade option as well.


I also worked on my store building - a kind of example for my home range, too.
Its meant as an "invisible house" - the way of houses that blend into the environment.
It will take some more work, tough. The menu isnt finished completely. I want to add a grass texture changer with some different preset grasses and the ability to add your own texture.
I am not sure if i should make the pond on the roof being toggleable - i think its a nice eye catcher.

Anyway, more stuff will follow - i have more ideas with the bent tables (probably making a dj booth with them), updated for the STACKEM and FABRIK houses are in the pipeline and of course:

trees.

Namaste!

Keine Kommentare: